Monday, July 28, 2008

Lou Dobbs

So, the Lou Dobbs piece was not on last week (sorry to all those that watched) It has again been postponed till this Fri. but has been postponed 5 times now, so no guarantees...

The drive went well. We left Sat after my practice and drove to Kansas City and then on to St. Louis in the morning where I flew back to CO around noon. Dick is close to the ending point of Fayettville, NC and will stay with a good friend of ours there tonight. Then the long awaited arrival of Brother is tomorrow. We are all excited to have him back home. He recently bought a plane ticket to Beijing as well. I think that makes the count 15 people and I can't express how lucky I feel to have so many people take the time and spend the money to come watch me compete. I really do have the most amazing friends and family.

No comments: