Friday, March 25, 2011

CP and TV








Dear World:
I passed.
Love, Melissa Stockwell, CP











See the Hartford's commercial here and throughout the NCAA basketball tournament through April 4th. To support US Paralympic athletes like myself, go to the The Hartford facebook page and click 'like'. Every click will donate $1 to US Paralympics to help Paralympic athletes achieve their dreams!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmoyho8H6yo


And lastly, check out the CNN interview from earlier this week:

http://amfix.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/22/injured-army-2nd-lieutenant-becomes-paralympic-swimmer/

Wow, life is good.

Peace Out!

4 comments:

Benchmark said...

Wonderful news! Congratulations!
The heavens are surely smiling.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You worked hard for this, and I hope you enjoy the sense of accomplishment. You are an amazing and inspirational woman, and your future patients will be lucky to know you for 1000 different reasons.

hapi said...

Hi Melissa Stockwell, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Charlie D said...

Congratulations Melissa! I'm glad that you have attained yet another of your goals. You are truly an inspiration to us all. It's been a long time since we last talked, but I am always very proud to let people know that the one who gave me my enlistment oath as a cadet was you. Best wishes to you in all things--I know you'll continue to amaze the world with your tenacity and drive.
CPT Charlie Drolshagen,
Buffalo Battalion 2001-2007